Be in the loop and fly with TigerAir – Cebu Pacific! We’re giving away two roundtrip tickets to any of their local destinations*. The more entries you have, the greater chance of being our lucky recipient! This giveaway starts at 5:00 PM October 24, 2014 and ends at 12:00 AM November 3, 2014.
DESTINATIONS: All Tigerair and Cebu Pacific domestic flights except Caticlan and Busuanga
*Terms and conditions apply.
- The giveaway will begin at 5:01PM (GMT +08:00) on Friday 24 October 2014 and will close at 11:59 AM (GMT +08:00) on 3 November 2014..
- Participants may join the giveaway by following the instructions given by Rafflecopter on the AQUAZORB website. Doing more than one of the following will increase chances of winning.
- Liking AQUAZORB on Facebook = 1 point
- Following @AquazorbPH on Twitter = 2 points
- Tweeting a message (participants may do this once daily) = 3 points
- Message is as follows: “I want to travel around the Philippines with @AquazorbPH and @TigerairPH! #BeInTheLoop”
- Following @TigerairPH on Twitter = 2 points
- Rafflecopter will choose a winner, randomly selected through a third-party random number generator. The winner will be announced on Friday November 7, 2014.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- Giveaway is open to Philippine residents only and must be able to claim tickets at Metro Manila office (or must be able to send an authorized recipient to claim on his/her behalf). Must be 21 years old or above.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries via Rafflecopter. Winner will be notified by email. The winner will then have 72 hours to respond or another winner will be selected.
- Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received via Rafflecopter. The use of multiple email addresses, Twitter handles, or Facebook Profiles is not permitted and will result in disqualification.
- To enter, follow instructions as facilitated by Rafflecopter.
- The giveaway commences at 12:01PM (GMT +08:00) on Friday 24 October 2014 and closes at 11:59 AM (GMT +08:00) on 31 October 2014. Multiple entries from the same individual will not be accepted. The winner will be announced on Friday November 7, 2014.
- The winner will win two (2) roundtrip domestic Tigerair-Cebu Pacific flight vouchers.
- The vouchers are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. AQUAZORB accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- AQUAZORB is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold AQUAZORB harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize, even if caused by negligence. AQUAZORB is not responsible for typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
- AQUAZORB and sponsor reserves the right to obtain names and email addresses from the entry form, as well as the right to publicize the winner’s names and likenesses harvested.
- AQUAZORB reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of AQUAZORB, whose decision is final. AQUAZORB reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
- Once the prize has left AQUAZORB’s premises, AQUAZORB is not responsible for lateness or damage sustained during the delivery of the prize.
FLIGHT VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Certificate entitles the holder for a ROUNDTRIP AIRLINE DOMESTIC TRAVEL FOR ONE (1) PASSENGER.
- Any domestic flight except Caticlan and Busuanga
- Destination operated on scheduled basis and subject to Space Availability (SA) Priority.
- Not valid for travel during embargo dates which are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Grantee must present this Certificate with any authenticated identification card(s) with picture and signature affixed thereon, at our Galleria Ticket Office located at Level 1 Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas Ave., Pasig City, Domestic & Regional GSA & Wholesalers outstations, at Express Ticket Office located at Domestic Road Pasay City, at Imus Ticket Office located at Robinsons Imus, at Robinsons Manila located at Ermita Manila, at Cebu Airport Ticket office at Robinsons Cebu located at G/F Robinsons Cebu Fuente Osmena, Cebu City or at Hong Kong Regional Ticket Office located 407 Mirror Tower, Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong in exchange for a confirmed itinerary. Certificate must be exchanged within three (3) months from issue date. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Certificate. EXTENSION is strictly NOT ALLOWED. LOST Gift Certificate will NOT BE REPLACED by Cebu Pacific.
- The Itinerary is valid for three (3) months from exchange date. However, itinerary is not valid for travel on EMBARGO dates or during peak season. Booking is subject to Space Availability (SA) or available seats per flight on the day of travel. The Itinerary is non-transferable, non-reroutable, non-convertible to cash and NOT FOR SALE. This Certificate is INCLUSIVE of airfaire, surcharges and a baggage allowance of 15 kilos except Caticlan (10 kilos). However, Government Tax and Terminal Fee are on passenger’s account. The itinerary is subject to SA and shall be made in accordance with existing booking procedures of Cebu Pacific.
- The Itinerary shall only be for a flight in Cebu Pacific’s own domestic route network. The Itinerary is further subject to the condition that the route on which it is flown continues to be operated by Cebu Pacific.
- This Certificate shall not be valid without the signature of the Grantee.
- The Grantee further acknowledges that the foregoing terms and conditions shall form part of the Itinerary and are deemed incorporated therein. In case of conflict between the provisions contained in the Itinerary and this Certificate, the provisions of the latter shall prevail.